- Mission, values and drivers
- Year 11 Revision
- Year 8 Humanities option
- Dixons Academies Trust
- Academy day
- Mountain Rescue
- Extra-curricular Electives
- Document library
- Research School
- Performance tables
- GDPR and privacy
- Website privacy
The academy operates the following policy on its website regarding the use of photographs to ensure the privacy and safety of students:
- Where students are named, only their first names are given
- Where an individual student is named, no photograph of that student is displayed
- Where a photograph is used which shows an individual student, no name is displayed
By observing these points, the academy ensures that visitors to the website cannot link images of students to names of students. When choosing photographs for the website, the academy is mindful of the way students may appear in them. We will not include images which are in any way inappropriate.
No other private information about students is ever published on the website such as surnames or contact details.
Learn more about our Trust's approach to Privacy, click here.