- Mission, values and drivers
- Year 11 Revision
- Year 8 Humanities option
- Dixons Academies Trust
- Academy day
- Mountain Rescue
- Extra-curricular Electives
- Document library
- Research School
- Performance tables
- GDPR and privacy
- Website privacy
Dixons Fazakerley Academy is committed to providing a structured careers programme as the legal entitlement of all students. As such, it is an integral part of the preparation of students for the opportunities, responsibilities, decisions and experience of adult life. The programme will develop the student’s skills and provide the information to enable them to make considered educational and careers decisions, which are consistent with their abilities and needs.
The aims of the careers programme at Dixons Fazakerley Academy is to:
- sustain students’ aspirations and expectations.
- enable students to set personal objectives and goals in relation to their future choices.
- ensure students are aware of all the options available to them including further education, higher education and apprenticeships.
- promote lifelong learning and education to students.
- promote equal opportunities and tackle gender stereotyping with career choices and the world of work.
- ensure students develop a career plan in order to achieve the academy’s mission and fulfil potential.
Please find the academy careers programme below and further guidance for parents on our careers policy.
Dixons Academies Trust Careers Policy is available on the Trust Policies page
If you have any further questions please contact our careers lead, Mr J. Ollerton on 0151 524 4530.